We are on the cusp of the Flower Moon in Scorpio and emotions and passion are running high right now. You may feel more frisky or desire more intimacy than normal, and in addition to that you may also be feeling feistier, more defiant, and more super charged than normal. ( I know my emotions sure have been running hot and unpredictable) The Flower Moon though is also a great time to celebrate the world coming alive around us. Full moon magic is the time when our energies are the highest and magic is the strongest. Here are a few things you can do to celebrate the Flower Moon.
1. Create charged moon water- This one is super easy. Get a clean glass jar or water bottle and run clean tap water into the jar let it soak up the moonlight power. (For added strength you can place crystals and stones in your water also)
2. Put your crystals, tools, stones, and altar items out to be cleaned and charged by the moon.
3. Practice a gratitude ritual in which you journal what you are thankful for and what is abundant in your life right now. The full moon is life and energy coming into fruition.
4. Think about what you would like to release with the waxing moon into the new moon. (I write mine down, but don’t do anything with it on the moon)
5. Take a long soothing bath or shower and take time to get in touch with your feminine side and your power.